Pronounced “yeh-mee-sta”, the name of this dish literally translates to ‘stuffed’. And that is exactly what they are. Our yemista include tender and seasoned ground beef, rice, and spices. A healthy and delicious meal any time of the week!
- Fully thaw before cooking.
- Drain any liquid from the pan.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- Leave covered and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature hits 165 degrees
- Let rest for ten minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Peppers, tomatoes, rice, ground beef, onions, tomato sauce
*Caution – may contain traces of nuts