- Remove the frozen eggplant from the bag, and place on a parchment lined sheetpan, and defrost the eggplants in the fridge over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove from bag and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and brush egg wash on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature hits 165 degrees (watching so the top does not burn).
- Let rest for ten minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Eggplant, rice, beans, carrots, onion, tomatoes, milk, cheese, flour, butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, egg, salt and pepper
*Caution – may contain traces of nuts